Road Safety Guardrail
Road safety guardrail, is also named highway guardrails, traffic safety barriers.
Finishes: Hot dip galvanizing & powder coating.
Material: Steel Q235or Q345.
Standard followed: GB/T19001-2000---ISO9001:2000.
Guardrail barrier Systems for road safety are widely used for highway safety and fixed on the side of the roads especially on curves and slopes for preventing vehicles from riding out from roads.
Features of Our Road Safety Guardrail:
- The systems ensure minimum damage to the vehicle and its occupants.
- During collision, the beam absorbs maximum energy by flattening out laterally and restrains the vehicle from veering over.
- Prevents the vehicle from skidding back onto the carriageway by controlling exit angles through gradual deceleration and effective redirection of the vehicle back on to the road.
- Enables quick repairs in case of accidents.
- All components are galvanized for longer life.
- To provide railing protection to motor vehicles at dangerous road areas such as steep slopes, high embankments, obscure curves/bends, sharp corners.
- To absorb sudden impact during collision thus minimizing injury to vehicle and passenger.
- To act as a directional railing for vehicles moving in the right direction.
- To act as a median barrier for avoiding head on collision.
- To act as a protective barrier for pedestrians along the highway.
Normal Specification: 4320 × 310 × 83 ×3mm, available in different sizes.
- Profile: w-beam; thrice-beam.
- Standards: JT/T 281-1995, AASHTO M-180, RAL-RG620, SPS98S, or any other International Standards.
- Base steel: Steel Grade Q235B (equivalent to S235JR / DIN EN10025 and Gr.D / ASTM A283M).
- The thickness of the steel:3mm, 4mm, 6mm, or custom sizes.
- Finish: hot dip galvanized or PVC coating.
- The thickness of galvanized: 70um, or according to your request.
Specifications for Guard Rail
Guard Rail 2.74 mm thickness, 4 meter post to post on center to center distance
- W- Shape beam made of 48cm width × 2.74mm thick plate × 4m center to center distance between posts.
Material: ST 52-3.
- 150 × 75 × 5mm. thick channel for posts-1.5meter long.
Material: ASTM A36.
- Spacer made of 150 × 75 × 5mm thick channel-350mm long.
Material : ASTM A36.
- Set of fastener: M16 × 30mm/50mm bolt with nuts and washers-1 set / post.
- Provided with appropriate fish (end) tails.
- Road Safety Guardrail-1
- Road Safety Guardrail-2